手描きの九谷焼窯元 瑛生の器 大正3年創業 山代温泉の工房で製造販売 九谷焼窯元 九谷美陶園
English
中文繁体
TEL0761-76-0227 MAP
手描きの九谷焼窯元 瑛生の器 大正3年創業 山代温泉の工房で製造販売
English
中文繁体
MENU
TEL0761-76-0227
MAP
九谷美陶園 ストーリーズ
KUTANI-BITOEN STORIES
日本語
English
中文繁体
1. 九谷焼について
 九谷焼は、日本の中江戸時代、加賀藩(加賀表区百万石と呼ばれ日本で一番大きな大名)三代藩主前田利常の次男利治(加賀百万石より分藩された大聖寺藩藩主)が、1655年(365年前) 「古九谷」はここ山代から20キロほど離れた九谷村に全長34mの窯を築かせ、作り始めたものです。
 もともと、加賀百万石の前田家は中国の景徳鎮製の色絵五彩「万暦赤絵」等を色々求めていて色絵磁器に関心がありました。その上大聖寺藩主利治の夫人は佐賀鍋島藩主の孫娘に当たり前田家への進物として有田焼が度々贈られ、色絵磁器の先進地の肥前(有田、鍋島家)とはたいへん親密な関係にありました。
 藩の金山がある九谷村で、陶石が取れることが分り此処に肥前の様式を伝える窯が築かれました。 この窯で作られた九谷焼は色絵(赤、青、黄、緑、紫の五彩で描いたもの)と青手(赤以外の3色、4色で描く)の画法がありました。形状や意匠は色々ですが、前田藩らしい重厚華麗な絵付がされています。此処で約50年間磁器が焼かれ、その後断絶しました。1655年に始まり約50年後の1705年頃に廃絶との伝承は、科学的測定との一致が見られます。(この時期に作られたと考えられる焼物は、「古九谷」と称されます。)

 1806年 加賀藩が京や肥前から購入する陶磁器は、36〜37万枚に達したので藩金の流出を防ぐため、京都の名工 青木木米を招き春日山窯を開きましたが木米は2年余で帰京しました。

 1811年 小松の若杉窯では染付が多い伊万里風を沢山焼き、陶磁器の殖産計画に成功しました。 小野窯、民山窯等も、赤絵などを描きましたが、古九谷風なものは特に意図されませんでした。

 1824年 再興九谷というのは大聖寺藩の町年寄の吉田屋(豊田伝衛門)は72歳の時、他ならぬ九谷焼を再興するために巨費を投じ山中の九谷古窯に隣接して窯を再建しました。しかし九谷村では不便なため約1年後に ここ山代に窯を移しました。古九谷の再興を願って始めた吉田屋窯は青手古九谷の手法を受け継ぎながら独自の軽快な透明感のある作風を作り、再興九谷の中でも最も評価の高いものとされます。

 1832年 吉田屋窯を継いだ宮本屋は、絵付の飯田屋八郎右衛門により、赤絵細描を完成しました。様々な変転はありましたが、この吉田屋が作った窯は昭和まで使われ続け現在は「窯跡展示館」として様々な作品と共に皆様にご覧頂いております。 先頃九谷村の「九谷古窯跡」と此処山代の「窯跡展示館」は“国指定の史跡”に指定されました。

九谷古窯跡
九谷古窯跡
九谷焼窯跡展示館
九谷焼窯跡展示館
 1841年 当地以外の諸窯の代表としての寺井町の九谷庄三は、洋絵の具を用いて豪華な彩色金襴手を生み出して一世を風靡し、今でも九谷焼の代表的なイメージになっています。

 1915年 北大路魯山人は山代の須田菁華窯で染付や赤絵を試み、焼物に興味を持たれ、その後、鎌倉に窯を築き沢山の九谷の器も作りました。 三越や高島屋での魯山人の器展の催しの折に私共の工房では、魯山人写しを依頼され、今日でも色々写しを創っております。

 1936年 陶芸家・富本健憲吉氏が加賀市の北出塔次郎氏の処に来られ、色絵小紋に優れた業績を残され、そのモダンな小紋の新鮮さは現代の作家に影響を与えています。 現在まで この山代近辺では古九谷、吉田屋手の流れを継承しながら、さらに新しい現代的な九谷焼を創っている工房や優れた個人作家が多い土地柄です。
1. Kutani Ware
Kutani ware was produced in 1655 in the Edo era in Japan by Toshiharu Maeda Toshitsune's (a feudal lord of the Daishoji clan) second son, Toshiharu Maeda, who was the third-generation feudal lord of the Kaga clan, ordered to make the "Old Kutani" kiln, which was 34 meters in length. This kiln was built in Kutani village, about 20 km away from Yamashiro.
Originally, the Maeda family of Kaga Hyakumangoku (Hyakuman means million. Goku is the old unit to count the amount of rice.
Hyakumangoku means an area that produces a lot of rice) was interested in polychrome(色絵) porcelain, such as the five-color "Banreki Akae" made in Jingdezhen, China. Moreover, the wife of the Daishoji feudal lord Toshiharu was the granddaughter of the Nabeshima, feudal lord of Saga Prefecture, and she was often presented with Arita-yaki porcelain as a gift for the Maeda family.
She discovered that pottery stones could be obtained in Kutani village, where the clan's gold mine is located, and a kiln was built to create a hizen type porcelain.
The Kutani ware made in this kiln was painted in two different styles, iro-e (painted in five colors: red, blue, yellow, green and purple) and ao-te (painted in three or four colors other than red). The shapes and designs varied, but the porcelain was painted in a stately and gorgeous manner typical of the Maeda clan. Kutani ware was made here for 50 years and then suddenly discontinued.
Kutani ware started in 1655 and ended about 50 years later in 1705, (Kutani ware thought to have been made during this period is referred to as Ko Kutani, which means "Old Kutani".)

In 1806, Kaga clan purchased 360,000 to 370,000 pieces of ceramics and porcelain from Kyoto and Hizen, and in order to prevent the outflow of clan funds, they invited the famous Kyoto craftsman Aoki Mokubei to open Kasugayama Kiln, but Mokubei returned to the capital after a little more than two years.

In 1811, the clan produced many Imari-style porcelain at the Wakasugi kiln in Komatsu, and succeeded to multiply the production of porcelain. The Ono and Tamiyama kilns also painted red paintings, but they did not intend to produce old Kutani-style ceramics.

In 1824, when Yoshidaya (Denemon Toyoda) was 72 years old, Kutani rebuilt a kiln adjacent to the old Kutani kiln in the mountains, investing huge amount of money in order to revive Kutani ware. However, he moved his kiln to Yamashiro after about a year due to the inconvenience of being in Kutani village. The Yoshidagama kiln, which was started in hopes of reviving the old Kutani, inherited the technique of the Ao-te used in old Kutani kiln and produced unique work which is considered to be the most highly regarded among the revived Kutani kilns.

In 1832, Pottery Miyamoto, who took over the Yoshida-ya kiln, completed the Akae Saibyo technique by Iidaya Hachiroemon, the painter. Despite various changes, the kiln built by Yoshidaya has been used until the Showa era (1926-1989) and is currently displayed in the kiln site as "Kiln Ruins Exhibition Hall" for visitors to view the various works. Recently, the "Kutani ancient kiln site" in Kutani village and the "kiln site exhibition hall" here in Yamashiro were designated as one of the national historic sites.
In 1841, Kutani Shozo of Terai, who represented other kilns in the region, created a world of gorgeous gold brocade using western paints. This is still the representative image of Kutani ware today.

In 1915, Kitaoji Rosanjin experimented with sometsuke and aka-e at the Pottery Suda-Seika in Yamashiro, and became interested in Kutani ware. When Rosanji's pottery exhibitions were held at Mitsukoshi or Takashimaya Department Store, Kutani Bitouen was asked to make copies of Rosanji's pottery, which we still make today.

In 1936, a potter, Kenkichi Tomimoto visited Tojiro Kitade's studio in Kaga City, where he made excellent achievements in the field of colored komon (small woodblock prints), and the freshness of the modern komon has influenced contemporary artists. Up to the present day, the Yamashiro area has been home to many ateliers and outstanding individual artists who have created newer, more modern Kutani ware while continuing the old Kutani and Yoshida-ya styles.
1. 關於九谷燒
九谷燒是日本江戶時代中期,加賀藩(被稱為加賀百萬石,為當時日本最大的諸侯)第三代藩主前田利常之次男利治(從加賀百萬石分出的大聖寺藩藩主)於

西元1655年(365年前)在距山代約20公里的九谷村建造了一座全長34 m的窯爐,揭開「古九谷」生產的序幕。本來加賀百萬石的前田家就持續收集像中國景コ鎮製造的五色「萬曆赤繪」(萬曆五彩)等彩繪瓷器,對彩繪瓷器很感興趣。此外,大聖寺藩主利治的夫人是佐賀鍋島藩主的孫女,經常收到送給前田家作為贈禮的有田燒陶器,並與彩繪瓷器興盛的肥前(有田、鍋島家)有著密切的關係。
人們發現藩內金山所在的九谷村能取得陶土,於是在此建造推廣肥前樣式的窯場。此窯製作的九谷燒有色繪(用紅、藍、黃、香A紫五種顏色繪製而成)和青手(用紅以外的3或4種顏色繪製)的畫法。有各種各樣的形狀和設計,但畫風都像前田藩一樣地重厚華麗。此處燒製陶器的時間大約有50年,後來停產。這段始於1655年,並在大約50年後1705年左右結束的說法,與科學測量結果相吻合。 (在此時期製作的瓷器被稱為「 古九谷」 )

1806年 加賀藩從京都和肥前購買的陶瓷器高達36~37萬件,為防止藩的資金流出,他們邀請了京都名匠 青木木米開辦春日山窯,但木米在2年多後就回到京都。

1811年 小松的若杉窯生產了許多伊萬里風格的青花瓷器,並成功地擴大了瓷器的產量。小野窯、民山窯等也有使用赤繪技法,但並未打算生產古九谷風格器皿。

1824年 復興九谷,是大聖寺藩的町年寄吉田屋(豐田傳衛門)在72歲時,為了復興九谷燒不惜花費巨資,在山中的九谷古窯旁重建新窯而成。但因在九谷村有諸多不便,約1年後就將窯爐搬到了山代。為了復興古九谷而開始的吉田屋窯,繼承了古九谷所使用的青手技法,並發展出獨特輕快通透的作風,在復興九谷的作品中最獲推崇。

1832年 宮本屋繼承了吉田屋窯,由畫師飯田屋八郎右衛門完成赤繪細描技法。儘管物換星移,但吉田屋建造的窯場一直使用到昭和時代,目前則是以「舊窯址展覽館」的形式展示各種作品供參觀者觀看。最近,位於九谷村的「九谷古窯遺址」和位於山代的「舊窯址展覽館」被指定為「國家指定古蹟」。
1841年 代表其他地區窯爐的寺井町的九谷庄三,使用西方顏料創造出華麗的彩色金襴手而風靡一時。至今仍是九谷燒的代表形象。

1915年 北大路魯山人在山代的須田菁華窯嘗試青花和赤繪,並對陶器產生了興趣。之後還在鎌倉建窯,創作出許多九谷燒器皿。每逢三越和高島屋舉行魯山人作品展之際,都會有人委託我們工房製作魯山人的仿製品,至今仍持續製作各種仿製品。

1936年 陶藝家富本憲吉來到加賀市指導北出塔次郎,在色繪小紋上留下了傑出的成就,摩登小紋的新鮮感影響了當代藝術家。時至今日,山代地區還是許多工作室和傑出個人藝術家的故鄉,他們延續了古九谷和吉田屋風格,同時創造了更新、更現代的九谷燒陶器。
MENU
検 索
九谷焼窯元 九谷美陶園 〒922-0242 石川県加賀市山代温泉16-17 TEL0761-76-0227 MAP TOP
MENU
検 索
© 2020 KUTANI BITOUEN All Rights Reserved.